Our after school program supports students by offering them opportunities to learn new things—such as gardening, yoga, music, fitness, art, homework support and much more.
They provide after school events that send a powerful message and encourage community growth.
Some upcoming after school events are as follows:
- De- Stress Day: November 14, 2019
- Pumpkin Chunkin: November 21, 2019
- De-Stress Day: March 12, 2019
- Earth Day: April 22, 2020
- Denim Day : April 29, 2020
- Health Fair: May 7th, 2020
Hours of operation are Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays from 3:00 - 6:00 PM
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:00 - 6:00 PM
We serve students from STEM and Bernstein in 9th - 12th grade.
Please contact the site coordinator Rocio Rodriguez for more info, She is located in room 410. You can also send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org